Date Fields Are Read Only In Query Mode When Second Record Is Selected
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.6 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer found that when they selected the second or any records other then the top record and do a query. That the date field is then in read only mode and can not be updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Site Map > Service Requests
2. Select the second SR in the List applet
3. Click on the query button.
4. You can see that the Date Opened field is read only and will not allow any value to be entered for the query
5. Click cancel on the query and select the First SR in the list.
6. Click the query button
7. Note that the Date Opened Field can now have a value entered.
8. Customer lists that the problem happens for any date fields.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms