Form Applet Controls with Date Picker and Calculator Do Not Become Read-only in List Views.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.5 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
In Administration - Server Management >> Jobs, "Repeat Interval" field has a wrong behavior in the sense that is read only when should be editable. This can be fixed by pressing "Refresh" button in your browser.
There is also a second issue that is occurring as long as you have at least one job with "Creating" status. On any job that is currently with status"Active" you will see that there are few numeric columns that are editable.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Go to Administration - Server Management >> Jobs
2) Create a new job. Check "Repeating?" check box. Select values for "Repeat
Unit" , "Repeat Interval" and "Repeat From"
3) Create another new job
4) Select previous job. Observe "Repeat Interval" column. Notice is Read
5) Press refresh button in your Browser. Notice that the "Repeat Interval"
column become editable.
6) There is also a second issue that is occurring as long as you have at
least one record with "Creating" status. On any job that is currently with
status "Active" you will see that there are few numeric columns that are
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms