Compute Previous Values Step Is Adding Duplicate Attributes At The XA Level On Order Submit
(Doc ID 2258437.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] to 17.5 [IP2017] [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.12 [IP2014] version, Order Management
Compute Previous Values step is adding duplicate Attributes at the XA level on Order Submit.
Order Submit , "Compute Previous Values" Step on "SISOMBillingSubmitOrderWebService" WF should not be adding duplicate attributes for one of the product Instance.
1) The order is a modify order, where users are modifying 2 assets, as well adding a new asset to the quote/order: this is a valid use case.
2) On order submit, the order is successfully submitted.
3) The downstream application is not able to parse the order XML as they are receiving duplicates of same attribute.
4) On further analysis on Order XML, there are duplicates of the same attribute.
5) Database does not have the duplicates.
6) The "Compute Previous values" step causes duplicates, as the only difference on the duplicated attributes are one set is having previous value and another set is not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document