Compute Previous Values Step Is Adding Duplicate Attributes At The XA Level On Order Submit
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.12 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.12 [IP2014] version, Order Management
Compute Previous Values step is adding duplicate Attributes at the XA level on Order Submit
Order Submit , "Compute Previous Values" Step on "SISOMBillingSubmitOrderWebService" WF should not be adding duplicate attributes for one of the product Instance .
1) the order is a modify order , where users are modifying 2 assets as well adding a new asset to the quote/order. this is a valid use case.
2) On order submit the order is being successfully submitted .
3) the downstream application is not able to parse the order XML as they are receiving duplicates of same attribute.
4) on further analysis on Order XML we have identified , there are duplicates of same attribute.
5) Database doesn't have the duplicates,
6) its on the "Compute Previous values" step doing this , as the only difference on the duplicated attributes are one set is having previous value and another set is not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms