UndoRecord Does Not Work Property When No Other Record In List Applet
(Doc ID 2259633.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.7 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is no record on a list applet and inserting a new record, UndoRecord shows a irregular behavior. Here are the sample steps:
(1) Login to Siebel Open UI client.
(2) Go to [Opportunities]->[Opportunities List].
(3) Make sure that there is no record on the list applet.
(4) Click '+' button to create a new record.
(5) Open 'Pick Account' from Account list column.
(6) Click 'Cancel' button to close the pick applet.
(7) Invoke 'Undo Record' from the applet menu or type ESC key.
(8) You will see that the record remains with all list columns read-only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document