When We Add Standalone Products From "Multi Add" Button , Attributes Are Not Being Added.
(Doc ID 2261667.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.8 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using "Multi Add" button Attributes are not getting populated only the structure type “None” products and it is working as expected when the structure Type is ‘Customizable’.
Also for products with structure type “None” works fine when added normally apart from Using "Multi Add" button
1. Create a product with structure type “None” and link a class to it, which has attributes associated to it
2. go to Sales Order --> Line Items --> Attributes
3. Click "Multi Add" add select the product created in step 1
4. Attributes are not displayed in attributes child applet
5. If we pick the same product using normal product pick applet it works fine and Attributes are displayed in attributes child applet. or if we have a product with structure Type as ‘Customizable’ then it works fine in Multi add button as well
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!