Issues With New/Query Mode Of List Applets On Toggle In OpenUI
(Doc ID 2262845.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 16.5 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.5 [IP2016] version, Configuration - General
List Applet does not toggle to Edit Mode
Import Attached sif files.
1) A view that has a List applet(in Base Mode) and Form Applet mapped (Households Listing View)
2) List Applet mapped in the View should have below modes configured (Households List Applet)
Base Mode with 'Applet List (Base/EditList)' Web Template
Edit Mode with 'Applet List Edit (Edit/New/Query)' Web Template
3) Form Applet should have a Toggle in a certain condition (Households Detail Form Applet)
Toggle Condition when State = IL
4) Households Detail Form Applet
5) Compile to srf.
Steps to be followed:
1) Navigate to the View configured as above
2) Highlight a record in list applet which causes the Form Applet below to toggle
3) Click on New in the List Applet
Expected: List Applet should toggle to Edit Mode
Actual: List Applet does not toggled to Edit Mode
4) Highlight a record in list applet which causes the Form Applet does not toggle
5)Click on New in the List Applet
Expected: List Applet should go to Edit Mode
Actual: List Applet toggled to Edit Mode
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document