Unexpected Behavior (select, grayed-out, drill down, search line autopopulate, etc.) in Siebel OSES Search Result Lines in non-ENU deployment
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.6 [IP2016] to 16.13 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a search is performed, the result is displayed in the OSES search result panel
Selecting the full name of a line to select the text, there is no drill-down button
Further click the full name of another line to select the text for example make change the full name of this line to the full name of the first selected line
From this moment, even collapse/deploy functionality behaves unexpectedly
The name of the first record overwrites the second record selected, etc.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Integrate Siebel with OSES and configure the Siebel Search functionality.
2. Login in application and open the search center.
3. Execute a Search operation.
4. Click on the full name of first line for selecting the text (no drill-down) .
5. Click on the full name of another line to select the text.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms