Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Configurator - Version 22.214.171.124.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.5 [IP2014] version, Order Management
The Batch Validate method always returns a status of "incomplete".
The Business Service Simulator was defined to use the BatchValidate method to check whether a complex product configuration is valid.
Even though the configuration is valid, when using the "customize" button on Quote the batch validate is called (no errors are shown when validate button is pressed and there are no mandatory products or attributes missing), users receive the Incomplete status.
What is the output property "Prod Prom Rule Modified"=Y. What does this mean?
Is there a workaround to validate a product configuration different from batch validate and web template/js modifications?
Is there a field that indicates a valid configuration after clicking the finish button (inside configuration UI) to avoid web template modification?
1. Launch application.
2. Create two products:
2a. Complex Product CP1
2b. Simple Product SP2
3. Under Product CP1, add a Linked Item (i.e., Account Id)
4. Under Product CP1, create a configurator constrain.
5. Create an Quote/Order and manually add Product CP1:
6. Create a workflow with the following four steps:
Start, Insert Root Product, Batch Validate, End
7. Click "customize" button on Quote.
Step BatchValidate calls the Business Service Remote Complex Object Instance Service with method BatchValidate.
8. Call BatchValidate from Business Service Simulator to validate whether a complex product configuration is valid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms