Question Marks In Error Messages Instead Of Actual Field Name
(Doc ID 2266591.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.17 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.17 [IP2013] version, Siebel Workflow
Field name not shown in the error message instead showing below error
'<?>' is a required field. Please enter a value for the field.(SBL-DAT-00498)
1. Make field: Description from BC: Order Entry - Orders as Required (set
Required field property = TRUE)
2. Go to Sales Orders -> create new order
3. On Order Header -> Write test text in Comments field and save
4. Go and make an update directly on DB setting Comments to null
5. Reload the Sales Order view
6. Click Revise
7. The error: "'<?>' is a required field. Please enter a value for the field.(SBL-DAT-00498)" is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document