IP2016 Form Applet Title is Either Null or Dynamically Renders BC FieldValue.
(Doc ID 2267495.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.5 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
Form Applet Title is either null or dynamically renders a BC FieldValue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Open UI, log in to vanilla fins_enu as SADMIN.
2. Go to Site Map > Households > List, and create a new record and save the same.
3. The Form Applet Title is the Name.
4. Drill down on the Name, click on Policies/Quotes view tab. The applet title is missing on the Form Applet (which is within Policies/Quotes , the Third Menu View Bar).
5. Click on Claims view tab and the applet title is missing on this Form applet as well (which is within "Claims", the Third Menu View Bar)
If click on "Activities" tab which is also a Third Menu View Bar, it displays the Title correctly as "Activities".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document