Recipient Record in Correspondence Remains After Deleting Entry Unless Browser is Refreshed
(Doc ID 2268205.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Life Sciences CRM - Version 16.9 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.9 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality, the following was found:
Recipient Record Remains After Deleting Entry Unless Browser is Refreshed
After recently upgrading to IP 16.9. There is a weird issue in Correspondence-> Recipient applet where the deleted record does not disappear immediately. Only if refreshed with a blank query, or refreshing the browser, does the deleted record then disappear.
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
1. Navigate to Correspondence > Recipient
2. Add a Recipient by clicking on '+' under Recipients
3. Once a Recipient has been added, click on '+' again
4. Now close out of Add Recipients window without making any changes, and click 'OK' to acknowledge closing window
5. Now delete the initial Recipient record and note that the records shown states 'No Records' but the Recipient information remains (unless the browser is refreshed)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document