Advanced Find - Search Result Records Are Not Coming As A List Applet.
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 16.10 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.10 [IP2016] version, Configuration - General
Advanced find - search result records are not coming as a list applet.
Search result records are coming as drill downs currently, can we configure it to work like the old application?
BusComp View Mode or Quick Search Mode should appear.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
To configure the Search results view
1. Log in to Siebel Tools.
2. Choose Tools, and then Lock Project (or Alt+L), to lock the Fast Search
3. Select Applet in the Object Explorer.
4. Query for Search lookin applet.
5. Navigate to Applet User Prop.
6. Configure the SamePage value as follows:
7. Set SamePage to FALSE to display the Search results in the business
component view on the right hand side in Quick Search mode.
8. Compile the Siebel.srf file.
9. Restart the Siebel Server.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms