Error on Creation Of a Modify Order for Promotion and its Component.
(Doc ID 2269577.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Quote and Order Capture - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 [IP2014] version, Order Management
When attempting to perform move order for a promotion,
the following error occurs.
“Promotion 'MTN Business Broadband - 12 Months' does not meet the following rules: Each promotion 'MTN Business Broadband - 12 Months' must have at least 1 of product 'Business Broadband Service”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a customizable product as below
2) Create a Promotion Mur_Test3 and add the above created product
3) Create 2 new AccountS Test_Mur_Cus1 and Test_Mur_Cus2 of type Business
4) Create a Quote and in the line items select the promotion "Mur_Test3"
The line item looks as below
5) Create Order from the Quote
6)Complete the line items of the order and hit auto asset for the promotion and root product line items
7) Go the account summary of the account Test_Mur_Cus1 , select the Promotion Asset and hit Modify
8) Change the account name at the Quote header as Test_Mur_Cus2
9) Change the Owner Account, Service Account and Billing Account for the line items to Test_Mur_Cus1
10) You can see that the action codes have updated.
11) Click the Verify button
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot perform move order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!