Non-Grid Template: Tab Sequence Not Working In Form Applet
(Doc ID 2270656.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tab sequence not working in a form applet.
Changing the HTML sequence of the form applet controls is not having any effect. The tab sequence is not working as per the sequence of the controls.
CONTEXT: Opportunity Home Search Virtual Form Applet
STEPS | NAVIGATION:
1. Commented out the already existing Web Templates that the Applet had
2. Added 2 new ones (non Grid):
- Base - Applet Form 4 Column (Base)
- Edit - Applet Form 4 Column (Edit/New)
3. Under each one, added several fields, on 3 columns
4. The sequence is set from left to right
5. The HTML Sequence is not taken into consideration
RESULTS | FINDINGS:
The HTML Sequence is not taken into consideration > the tabbing is still top to bottom.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document