Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 15.17 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Eligibility Display Mode should work when set in the Workflows.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Child Product 'Child"
- Check E&C and Inclusive Eligibility flag for Child.
- There is no rule written. So Child is always ineligible.
- Create a Customizable Product "Root"
- Root has only one child Product "Child"
- Release Child and Root Products
- Create a Quote
- Add Root as a line item
- Click Customize
- Add Child in Configurator
- If EligibilityDisplayMode=1 is set in cfg, then Child is shown in RED correctly.
- If EligibilityDisplayMode=2 is set in cfg, then Child is not visible which is correct behavior.
- Workflow Changes:
- Set the "Display Mode" Property for the following Workflows to 2:
- Product Eligibility & Compatibility - Default
- Check Eligibility & Compatibility - Default
- Configurator Eligibility Compatibility Workflow
- “Configurator Eligibility Compatibility Workflow” for the Step “ E&C Workflow”
- Publish and activate the workflows
- Repeat steps 9 & 10 above
- Now the Child is always available
- Set EligibilityDisplayMode = 1 or 2 in cfg, the observed behavior is always the same i.e. it behaves as if it is set to 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms