Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eClinical - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] version, Client Functionality
Application: Siebel eClinical (Life Sciences)
Unexpected auto-population of Protocol Deviation and Protocol Violation fields in Subject Visits
Records should not change automatically when updating the Protocol Deviation and/or Protocol Violation of one record, then stepping off and observing that other records were changed.
This auto-update should not be occurring.
1. Launch Application: Siebel eClinical (Life Sciences) using Sample Database.
2. Navigation: Site Map > Subjects > Drill down on Subject (where Schedule button is active) > Visits tab.
3. Drill down on Screening #.
4. Click Informed Consent Date: Select Consent Date.
5. Click Schedule button to populate Visits.
6. Enter Schedule Date.
7. Click Protocol Deviation or Violation, Click Planned Flag, Change Sequence.
8. Step off record.
Result: The Protocol Deviation and/or Violation check boxes are changed for another record.
The values for the check box(es) are copied to another record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms