Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.10 [IP2016] to 16.10 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Blank query getting fired in List Applet on list applet in IP16. When user navigates to any screen (for ex Order/Case/Incident/SR) and perform a query using Alt+Q or Query button, provide the SR/Case/Incident numbers and tab off the field to some other field and hit "Enter" in the keyboard, it doesn't take the search criteria into consideration and does a blank query, hence fetching all the records.
NOTE: On second trial, performing the same SR/Case/Incident numbers and tab off the field to some other field in the list applet, it takes the search criteria correctly. The results are properly returned.
Querying the first time should consider the criteria.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy a Case number from the Cases screen;
2. Navigate to some other screen and then click on the Cases screen again;
3. Query for the case number by pressing Alt+Q or the Query button > Paste the case number in the Case Number field;
4. Tab to some other field (do not click in another field);
5. Press Enter to search for the record;
6. It fetches all records instead of the record that was queried for.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms