Set The Focus Of The Applet Whenever List Applet Button Pressed
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.2.1 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever the user click New button to add record the cursor moves up and the user needs to scroll down to fill that record.
- Navigate to Accounts List View. Drill down on Account name -> Select Account Profile View in the account detail view.
- The scroll should be on the top
- Click on New button in the Best Times applet -> scroll not maintained
- Undo record
- Scroll till the bottom of the page
- Click on New button in Activities Applet -> Observer the scroll is not maintained
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms