Order Line Items Attribute Name Are Populating In ENU For FRA Application - Vice Versa
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.11 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.11 [IP2015] version, Order Management
When creating the Orders in Siebel through external system in ENU application, the Order Line Items Attribute name are populating in English in both ENU and FRA applications. The Same behavior is happening when we create the Orders in FRA application.
Attribute Name should be displayed in English for the ENU application and in French for the FRA application.
1. Creating Miha Att (attribute)
2. Creating Miha Class with translation: Miha FRA
3. Creating customizable product: Miha Test with class: Miha Class
4. Creating Sales Order with product: Miha Test
5. Login to ecommunications_fra
6. Navigate to sales order created in ENU
7. The attribute is not translated in FRA
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms