Order Line Items Attribute Name Are Populating In ENU For FRA Application - Vice Versa
(Doc ID 2274031.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.11 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.11 [IP2015] version, Order Management
When creating the Orders in Siebel through external system in ENU application, the Order Line Items Attribute name are populating in English in both ENU and FRA applications. The Same behavior is happening when we create the Orders in FRA application.
Attribute Name should be displayed in English for the ENU application and in French for the FRA application.
1. Creating <Name> Att (attribute)
2. Creating <Name> Class with translation: <Name> FRA
3. Creating customisable product: <Name> Test with class: <Name> Class
4. Creating Sales Order with product: <Name> Test
5. Login to ecommunications_fra
6. Navigate to sales order created in ENU
7. The attribute is not translated in FRA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document