Scroll Records with Ctrl + Arrow Keys Updates Record with Previous Record Values
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] to 15.9 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 16.0 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Contact record is scrolled with Ctrl + Up/Down arrow, updates record
When the up down operation is continued for few minutes, suddenly record is updated.
1) Start Siebel Server
2) Start a web browser. It can be Chrome, IE11 or Firefox.
** Make sure the browser is started on the different machine from Siebel Server/Web Server.
3) Login to callcenter (Open UI).
4) Navigate to Contact Screen > Contact List View.
5) Make sure there are several existing records, and each has unique value on Alias field (corresponds to S_CONTACT.ALIAS_NAME column).
6) Click one of records on Alias field.
7) Hold Ctrl key and hit upper arrow / lower arrow key quickly and randomly.
8) Keep this operation for at least 4 to 5 minutes. (some time it took little more than one minute to reproduce.)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms