Last updated on JUNE 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.12 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.12 [IP2015] version, Configuration - General
Applet sorting is not working through screen Administration - Sorting
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
1. Login to Siebel Tools.
2. Query for the XXX List Applet, lock it.
3. Add Applet User Property "UseSpecialSort" with value set to TRUE to this applet.
4. Compile the applet.
5. Login to Siebel Application.
6. Navigate to Administration Data->Administration Sorting view.
7. Create a record on top applet with Personal Service Request List View & XXX List Applet.
8. Create a record in the Sort Definitions applet in the Middle right applet.
9. Define a sort field on the applet in Middle right.
10. Add the correct position in which user wants login.
11. Checked the Active Flag in middle left applet, save the changes.
12. Log out from application and login using the user whose position is the same as step 10.
13. Goto YYY view --> XXX List Applet.
14. Notice field is not sorted as defined in Administration - Sorting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms