Implicit Save Not Working In IP2016 At Times.
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.9 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is reporting an issue with Implicit Save not working in IP2016 at times. This seem to be working correctly in IP 2014, but not working / consistent after upgrading to IP 2016.
1. Launch Siebel Financial Services Application.
2. Click on "inverted triangle" --> Advanced Find from top-right of Application Screen.
3. In the drop-down, select Contacts that will display an Applet where Last Name, First Name, Social Security #, etc can be keyed-in and searched.
4. Enter a value for Last Name and First Name, that will bring up a Contact.
5. Drilldown on the displayed Contact, make some changes on some of the fields (either in List or Form Applet).
6. Do not save either by stepping off the record or clicking Ctrl+S.
7. Using the same Advanced Find Applet of Contacts, either search for the same Contact or a different Contact.
8. When the result set is displayed, navigate there and verify the changes made earlier.
9. The changes would be lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms