Applet Mode Not Changing From Query To Base After Query When Auto Query Is Set On The List Applet And Toggle On The Form Applet
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.18 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.18 [IP2014]
Applet remains in Query Mode after executing the query
Applet should change to base mode.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Clone Applet SIS Account Entry Applet.
2. Name the applet as SIS Account Entry Applet Toggle
3. In the applet SIS Account Entry Applet add the Applet toggle
Applet: SIS Account Entry Applet Toggle
Auto Toggle Field: Type
Auto Toggle Value: Banking
4. In the Applet SIS Account List Applet set Auto Query Mode = New Query
5. In the View Account List View, change the Applet Web Template for Applet SIS Account List Applet to Base.
6. Compile the applets and View.
7. login to Application
8. Navigate to Account List View
9. The SIS Account List Applet opens in Query Mode.
10. Query with the Account Type as Banking
11. The applet remains in Query mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms