Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] to 15.18 [IP2015] [Release V8 to V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version, Comms Server & Email Response
Sporadically when users execute F9 operation and Send Communication Applet popup, the text the user enter manually is lost when the user send the email or save the record.
The text type by the user replacing the template text should not be lost or disappear.
The issue can NOT be reproduced at will but when it happens the steps are
1. User login to Siebel and navigate to Service Request screen
2. User click F9 and select a Joined Generic Recipient and Send Communication Applet pop up
3. User select an Email Template
4. User change some of the text in the email body
5. Once the user step out of the email body field and record is save the text typed on step 4) disappears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms