LookupName and LookupValue For Picklist Broken in Open UI Application
(Doc ID 2278440.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.17 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The value entered in field Type of buscomp <BC> does not match any value in the bounded pick list PickList <field>.(SBL-DAT-00225)
1. Clone field "Status" and rename it as "Calc Status", remove column
definition. Do following changes for the calc field:
2. check calc flag to true
3. put calc field value as "LookupName("EVENT_STATUS", [Status])"
4. Add additional pick map as
a) Field "Calc Status", Picklist Field "Name"
Applet "Activity Form Applet"
1. Add control based on field "Calc Status" and expose it to UI, runtime set
Navigate to List of Values and make changed to one existing value of LOV
"EVENT_STATUS" (make sure LIC and Name are different for at least one value).
1. Bring up the application using compiled srf
2. Navigate to Activities list view
3. Select the updated LOV using Calc Field in the form applet
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document