LookupName and LookupValue For Picklist Broken in Open UI Application
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.17 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The value entered in field Type of buscomp <BC> does not match any value in the bounded pick list PickList <field>.(SBL-DAT-00225)
1. Clone field "Status" and rename it as "Calc Status", remove column
definition. Do following changes for the calc field:
2. check calc flag to true
3. put calc field value as "LookupName("EVENT_STATUS", [Status])"
4. Add additional pick map as
a) Field "Calc Status", Picklist Field "Name"
Applet "Activity Form Applet"
1. Add control based on field "Calc Status" and expose it to UI, runtime set
Navigate to List of Values and make changed to one existing value of LOV
"EVENT_STATUS" (make sure LIC and Name are different for at least one value).
1. Bring up the application using compiled srf
2. Navigate to Activities list view
3. Select the updated LOV using Calc Field in the form applet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms