Previous Query Results Remain upon Selection of a Blank PDQ
(Doc ID 2279207.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 16.11 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Results in list applet are not cleared and previous results remains on selection of a BlankQuery PDQ
In Service Requests
- Created one Service Request
- The PDQ "All SRs" brings one record
- The PDQ "All Problems" brings 0 record
- Select PDQ "All SRs"
- 1 record is returned
- Select Applet Menu -> Record Count
- Click OK
- Select PDQ "All Problems"
- Still you see one record in the result set (there should be 0 record)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document