IHelp Caption <v> Tag Not Working
(Doc ID 2283139.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.13 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.13 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
When using <v></v> tags on iHelp item's caption the UI is not changing the caption to be bold and blue as described in bookshelf documentation
The issue can be reproduced at will with following steps:
1. Navigate to Siebel > Administration - iHelp
2. Create a new item or revise an existing one
3. Navigate to Designer tab and insert text in the Caption field using the <v></v> tags
4. Assign responsibilities (ex.Siebel Administrator)
5. Add a screen where the iHelp item will be visible (ex.[Accounts Home; ])
6. Save and activate the iHelp record
7. Navigate to Accounts Home > Click on newly created iHelp item
8. Note that the text that was written between <v> tags is not bold and blue in the UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document