Repository Export Is Failing Due To Dangling Row_id Present In The Intersection Table
(Doc ID 2284075.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.10 [IP2016] to 16.12 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer found that when they delete the Parent record from the Administration - Application -> Manifest Administration, that the child record entries were getting deleted. However, the entry from intersection table of Object Expression and Manifest Files were not.
Issue can be duplicated by completing the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manifest Administration . Create a Manifest Object (1st applet), Create a child Object Expression (2nd applet), Add a file (3rd applet). Note Down the Row Id from the 2nd applet.
2. Now delete the Manifest Object (record from 1st applet).
3. Run these queries in the database
4. select * from S_UI_OBJ_EXPR where row_id = "Rowid From above"
5. No records are retrieved.
6. Select CREATED, UI_OBJ_EXPR_ID from S_UI_OBJ_EXP_FL WHERE UI_OBJ_EXPR_ID = "Rowid From above";
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document