Find Object Keep Showing On The Top Of Drop Down When Opened Through CTI
Last updated on JULY 16, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] to 16.13 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.5 [IP2016] version, CTI
When the Siebel CTI Toolbar opens the Find Dialog the find object used, keeps showing in the Find drop down list above the "Find" word.
If the user clicks on this option it does NOT bring the Object fields to search as expected, only if he clicks on the Object listed below the "Find" where it originally is listed.
If works very well without using the Siebel CTI Toolbar to open it.
After answering an inbound call that automatically opens the Find Dialog, the find object should NOT show up again in the top of the drop down list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to Siebel Application with a Siebel CTI user
2) Receive a call that open the Find Dialog using any object, such as Service Request.
3) It pop up the Service Request find dialog
4) Drop the call
5) Click on the button to close the find dialog.
6) Receive another call
7) The Service Request Find Dialog is opened.
8) BUT you can see in the list you will see the Service Request on top of Find which is not expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms