Last updated on JULY 16, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.5 [IP2016] to 16.13 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.5 [IP2016] version, CTI
Siebel CTI user when receiving a call with where there is not matching contact in Siebel Database will pop up the Find Search on the right top corner of the Siebel Application. This is working as expected, as the Event Response has the FindDialog defined.
Now when the user received a second call that also open the same Find Search we can see that the drop down show the Object used for example Service Request again. This is annoying and does not seem the correct behavior.
We should not see the drop down in the Find area increasing for each inbound call that opens the Find Dialog.
The behavior can be observed with standard SRF and with different browsers IE, Firefox, Chrome.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login a SIebel CTI user
2. Receive a inbound call that opens the Find Dialog
3. The Find dialog is opened on the right top corner
4. The Object used show up, such as Service Requests.
5. User drop the call.
6. Another inbuond call is received that open the Find Dialog.
7. Again the Find Dialog is opened but it show another drop down showing the Service Request drop down again.
This keep going increasing the Find Dialog drop down for every inbound call that opens it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms