Siebel Open UI - Email Response - Text Disappears In The Response
(Doc ID 2287193.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] to 15.18 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.8 [IP2015] version, Comms Server & Email Response
When replying to inbound email message in Communication Detail - Response View, after the user click Reply All in Communication screen, sporadically after the Siebel user selected the template, he adds more text in the middle of the template and click on Save Record in the Comm Outbound Item Form Applet applet menu to save the changes. After that user may add or remove some attachment records and click no Send. Sporadically the content the Siebel user typed in the Email Body is not received by the email recipient.
This behavior could be observed sometimes using F9 with Siebel Email Client too.
The issue can be reproduced after several attempts with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel
2. Navigate to Communications screen and select an inbound email.
3. Click on Reply All to reply to the email sender.
4. Select an email template.
5. Add more text to the email body in the template text added
6. Add an attachment file or delete an existing attachment.
7. Click no Send button the email is sent
8. When the email is received by the recipient it does not show text added in step 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document