Error Message After E&C Check Isn't Updated In The UI
(Doc ID 2288521.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 15.18 [IP2015] to 18.5 [Release V15 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] and 16.14 [IP2016] version, Order Management
When attempting to review compatibility, the following error occurs when the compatibility is correct
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create a product structure including with Products A, B and C
2.Create 2 Product Lines:
a.'Product A Require“ with Products: A and C
b. 'Product B Require“ with Product B
3. Create compatibility matrix „Test“
a. Drilldown on „Test“
b. Create following rules
Scope;Type;Subject-Product;Object - Product Line
ALL;Required;Product A Required;Product A Require
ALL;Required;Product B Require;Product B Require
c. Clear Cache
4. Set the Flag „Eligibility check“ in Product administration to “Y” for products A, B and C either for 'Product A Require' and 'Product B Require'
5. Create an Order with the product line
6. Start Product Configurator and go to tab that includes the products A, B and C
7. Make incompatible combination: A and Upstream 'Product B Require“
8. Message window displayed, click Continue, E&C error message stay displayed on right top – it is correct behavior
9. Make compatible combination : select 'Product A Require', E&C error message disappear - it is correct behavior
10. Make incompatible combination : select Product C, E&C error message displayed again - it is correct behavior
11. Make compatible combination : select back Product A, E&C error message should disappear, but it stay displayed – behavior is incorrect
12. Click check again. The message shows, that no errors found, but error message stay displayed on right top - behavior is incorrect
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see if the correct combination uses the compatibility rules
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document