Error Message After E&C Check Isn't Updated In The UI
(Doc ID 2288521.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 15.18 [IP2015] to 18.5 [Release V15 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] and 16.14 [IP2016] version, Order Management
When attempting to review compatibility, the following error occurs when the compatibility is correct
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create a product structure including with Products A, B and C
2.Create 2 Product Lines:
a.'Product A Require“ with Products: A and C
b. 'Product B Require“ with Product B
3. Create compatibility matrix „Test“
a. Drilldown on „Test“
b. Create following rules
Scope;Type;Subject-Product;Object - Product Line
ALL;Required;Product A Required;Product A Require
ALL;Required;Product B Require;Product B Require
c. Clear Cache
4. Set the Flag „Eligibility check“ in Product administration to “Y” for products A, B and C either for 'Product A Require' and 'Product B Require'
5. Create an Order with the product line
6. Start Product Configurator and go to tab that includes the products A, B and C
7. Make incompatible combination: A and Upstream 'Product B Require“
8. Message window displayed, click Continue, E&C error message stay displayed on right top – it is correct behavior
9. Make compatible combination : select 'Product A Require', E&C error message disappear - it is correct behavior
10. Make incompatible combination : select Product C, E&C error message displayed again - it is correct behavior
11. Make compatible combination : select back Product A, E&C error message should disappear, but it stay displayed – behavior is incorrect
12. Click check again. The message shows, that no errors found, but error message stay displayed on right top - behavior is incorrect
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see if the correct combination uses the compatibility rules
The video below is the Support repro test case
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!