Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STATEMENT OF ISSUE/ACTUAL BEHAVIOR:
After upgrade to IP2016 users have noticed that on the activities list view (it the property Admin Mode Flag = Y) it is not possible to update records.
1) Navigate to 'All Activities' view
2) Write down activities which are read-only, for example, activities with status = 'Closed' (the first 2 rows are RO - description section is not editable)
3) In Siebel Tools set Admin Mode Flag = Y on view 'All Activity List View' and compile
4) Restart dedicated Siebel application
5) Navigate to 'All Activities' view > Activities with status = 'Closed' are still are read-only (the first 2 rows are still RO - description section is not editable)
The activity list view with Admin Mode Flag set to true should have the possibility to update the records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms