Invalid Encoding Of Property Set Error Displayed After Closing New Browser Window
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.8 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring as below, 'Invalid Encoding Of Property Set ...' error is displayed.
(1) In Siebel Tools, go to 'Web Page' object list and select 'CC Session Warning Page'.
(2) Change 'Do Not Use Container' to be checked.
(3) Compile SRF file.
(4) Login to Siebel Application.
(5) Click 'Ctrl+N' to open a new browser window. You will see the session warning page.
(6) Close the browser window.
(7) Click any screen tab on the original window. You will see 'Invalid Encoding Of Property Set...' error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms