Start Price & Net Price Becomes Blank On Modify Order
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Quote and Order Capture - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 [IP2014] version, Order Management
After modifying an asset, when click customize and press done without making any change or do a ‘Reprice All’ from line item menu item even ‘Net Price’ becomes null.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to account summary view in account screen.
2. Select the promotion to be modified in the installed asset list applet.
3. Click on ‘Modify’ button and give the desired due date and click ok. A new modify quote is raised with ‘Start Price’ blank for all the line items and ‘Net Price’ populated.
4. Now perform any of the below steps:
- Click customize and open configurator. Make no change and click ‘Done’ button.
- Go to line menu item and click ‘Reprice All’.
5. After performing any of the options mentioned in above step, even the ‘Net Price’ on line items becomes blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms