Issue With Tier Auto Downgrade Approval Process
(Doc ID 2295785.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.14 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Downgrade approval process creates the tier records repeatedly with status as "Automatic Downgrade Pending" until user click the Approve/Reject button in "Member Tier for Approval List" view, which is not an expected behavior
1) Set the LOY - Engine Queue Objects parameter value as 'Transaction:500,Bucket:200,Tier:30¿
2) Create tier Class as below
a) Bronze - Base
Set the Downgrade Approval required flag = True
3) Create 3 Promotion
4) Create member and create transaction to provide points and ensure the member tier is upgraded
5) Now expire the points so that Batch Engine picks the Tier to downgrade.
6) However since the Tier downgrade requires approval, a new record is created in Member >>Tiers with status Automatic Downgrade Pending
Now what the engine does is it starts creating Member Tier records in loop till the Tier downgrade is approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!