Unable To Launch Task UI If Defer Write Record Is TRUE From Admin View (SBL-DAT-00471)
(Doc ID 2297562.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.6 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.6 [IP2015] version, Task Based UI
Unable to launch the Task UI if Defer Write record is TRUE from Data Admin view
Expected : Task should be launched without any error
Actual : Getting following error
Invalid operation when not executed.(SBL-DAT-00471)
1. Create Task View to enter Order details (Example : TBUI SR Order View)
2. Create Task *TBUI SR Order View* with following steps
2.2. Siebel Operation Step to INSERT Order under Service Request
2.3. Task View(TBUI SR Order View) to allow users to enter remaining fields for created Order
3. Create Task Group(TBUI SR Order View) and add newly created task(TBUI SR Order View) under this task group
4. Add task group under task pane view
5. Create New button in *Order Entry - Order List Applet (All)* to launch the task
6. Configure Admin view under Service Request Screen(List)
For testing purposes, make *All Service Request across Organizations* as Admin View.
Add newly created Task and Task View in Responsibilities
1.Navigate to Service Request Admin View and query for any SR Number
2. Drill down on SR number
3. Navigate to Order Details tab
4. Click on newly created button to launch the Task
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document