Toggle Applet Is Losing Context And Undoing New Record That Is Created
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 [IP2016] version, Configuration - General
Toggle Applet is losing context and undoing New record that is created
We can see an issue with toggle applet when creating new service request record in "Service Contact Detail View".
We got Toggle Applet on "Service Request Detail Applet" based on Field values. Toggle Applet Name "Service Request Detail Apple - SLA".
When we are populating respective Fields on Service Request Detail Applet to toggle and show new Applet, it is getting Refreshed and undoing the record that we just created.
Please note that Issue is happening only once when we login to the application and try above steps.
Also, it is very important to note that we can reproduce this issue only from "Service Contact Detail View" and "Service Account List View". The toggle is working perfectly fine (including First time) from any view from Service Screen.
Toggle should work even for the first time without undoing the new record changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Application
2. Navigate to Account List View and drill down on any account
3. Navigate to Contact tab and Drill down on any contact
4. Navigate to Service Request Tab and Create New Service Request
5. Populate respective Fields on Service Request Detail Applet to make it toggle to new applet
6. Issue: it refreshes applet and deletes the record that we just created
7. Try again to create new Records, this time (and going forward) toggle works perfectly fine
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms