Issue During Message Type Administration When More Than One Repository Is Present
(Doc ID 2300039.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version, Order Management
In case of having more then one repository, the values which can be selected from the appropriate picklist are shown at the same amount as repositories are available (e.g. two repositories you have double entries per value). The SQL statement which is used to retrieve the values for the picklist is not taking care the used repository into account.
In case of having more then one repository, the SQL statement which is used to retrieve the values for the picklist should take into account the repository used.
STEPS TO REPLICATE THE BEHAVIOR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Open HI app:
1. Navigate to Administration - Order Management -> Message Types
2. Go to Payload applet
3. Click on existing record and change Response Field to "Campaign Id" or "Campaign Offer Id"
4. The changes are not saved
5. Create new record and try to set a value for Response Field (doesn't matter which value, choose any value)
6. The changes are not saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document