Refine Query Criteria Does Not Maintain Searchspec Correctly For The First Time In Admin Data Addresses
(Doc ID 2300427.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.7 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.7 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
Refine query does not maintain the searchspec for the first time
When we search in the in the list applet with 3 fields the result provided for 1st time is only for the last field value typed
Search Results should fetch all fields criteria input
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel application
2. Go to Admin Data>>Address
3. Give First Query Criteria for three field like Street Address: Test2, City: ABC, Zip Code:123456 where Zip code is last field
4. Click on Go button, records are fetched with criteria where Zip Code is 123456 didnt considered for remaining two fields
5. Click on refine query you can see criteria is considered for Zip Code nothing is captured for other two fields Street Address and City
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document