Scheduled Campaigns Triggers Immediately After Scheduled Activity is Saved
(Doc ID 2304797.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 16.10 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Campaigns are getting triggered immediately once the scheduled activity is saved.
1. Create a simple Campaign with a List
2. Create a Program and added this Campaign
3. Go to Program > Schedule
4. In the Calendar, add a new record for "Stage Execution" and planned it for next one hour and selected the Stage id for the program.
5. Made it active and Saved it
6. Campaign gets triggered immediately.
7. Go to Admin- marketing > System Task View and verified that system task is created immediately for the campaign.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document