IP16: OSES Siebel Search Giving “Results Are Not In Correct Format.(SBL-SRH-60010)” Error when category name contains "&"
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.11 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.11 [IP2016] version, System Admin
When attempting to perform advanced search operation ,
the following error occurs.
"Results are not in correct format.(SBL-SRH-60010)” error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
whenever we perform Advanced Search on our SR Wizard Q&A category it gives "Results are not in correct format.(SBL-SRH-60010)” error.
Original indexed category name: Catalog Category
For this total indexed records : 92
1. If we run OSES advanced search by selecting this category as “ Catalog Category “ I got 92 records
2. But when I rename to Catalog&Category in search definition and search index settings from “ Catalog Category”
3. And then running search I got an error message gives "Results are not in correct format.(SBL-SRH-60010)”
4. If I run a query in OSES Search Query URL with just “ Catalog&Category” I got 92 records in results. But only issue from Siebel application OSES advanced search.
This used to work till IP15 and not working in IP16
5. Even Indexing also not working if category name contain & --> Catalog&Category
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms