ESN Date Format Not Retained After Disabling Product
(Doc ID 2305845.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.12 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer discovered that the ESN date format is not retained for product attributes when the product is disabled.
Issue can be duplicated by completing the following steps:
1. Administration - Product > Product Definition > Create product
2. Administration - Product >Attribute Definition > Create New Attribute
3. Set Data Type = Date Domain Type = Enumerated
4. Create a dated Attribute
5. Release Attribute
5. Administration - Product > Product Classes > New Class
6. In workspace Add attributes created in step 2
7. Release Class
8. Administration - Product > Product Definition > Product created in step 1
9. Change Structure Type = Customizable and add Product Class = Class created in step 5
10. Release Product
11. Create Sales Order (Site Map > Sales Order)
12. Open Sales Order and Navigate to Line Items > Attributes
13. Add Product created in step 1
14. Scroll down to Line Item Attributes and note the Value date format is correct for ESN
15. Navigate to Administration - Product > Product Definition > Lock Product created in Step 1
16. In the Workspace uncheck the Active flag
17. Release Product
18. Navigate back to Sales Order >Sales Order > Line Items > Attributes
19. Scroll down to Attributes and note that the date is now in ENU format rather then ESN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document