Camcorder Icon is not Visible in IP2017 Test Automation
(Doc ID 2306052.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The camcorder icon for the test automation feature in IP17 is not visible in the panel even after implementing the following steps :-
1. Login to thin client application.
2. Ensure that the following parameters under System Preference are available :
a. ENABLE UPT = 'TRUE'
b. ENABLE UPT CONTEXT = 'TRUE'
c. UPT MAX RECORD CACHE = 100
3. Go to Administration - Server Configuration --> Profile Configuration.
4. Go to the record in Enterprise profiles where the profile name is "AutomationSubSys"
5. Go to the child applet (Profile Parameters) and query for CLASSPATH and CONTAINERURL. The value in CONTAINERURL should be taken from file:<Siebel Install Location>\ses\applicationcontainer\conf\server.xml, <Connector port="4730" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
6. Go to Server Component Parameter under Admin Server Configuration, highlight the call center component in the assigned components applet and query for EnableAutomation parameter in the child applet(Component Parameter). Set the value of this parameter to True.
7. Restart the Siebel Gateway and Siebel Server services.
8. Launch the thin client. In the URL remove everything after SWECmd= and replace it by "AutoOn" and hit enter.
9. Enter your credentials to log in to the system and you should be able to see the camcorder icon in the panel once you log in.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document