Query condition gets cleared after closing a pick applet
(Doc ID 2308678.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With the following scenarios, the query combo box shows wrong results:
(1) Login to Siebel Open UI client.
(2) Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List]
(3) Create at least three records.
(4) Change 'Site' field value to 'aaa' for the 2nd record.
(5) Change 'Status' field value to 'Regular' for the 3rd record.
(6) In Query Combo Box, run a query with 'Site' field for value 'aaa'. You will see the 2nd record as a result.
(7) Open a pick applet from 'Account Team' field and close it.
(8) Run the same query in Query Combo Box (don't change the field and value in the combo boxes), now it shows all records.
(9) In Query Combo Box, run a query with 'Site' field for value 'aaa'. You will see the 2nd record as a result.
(10) Open a pick applet from 'Account Team' field and close it.
(11) Change 'aaa' to 'Regular' in the query combo box and run the query. Now you see the 3rd record even though the 3rd record does not have 'Regular' in 'Site' field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document