Poor Performance in SmartScripts Dropdown Answer Types
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Siebel SmartScript - Version 15.14 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running a SmartScript with a question using a drop down answer type, if the user enter a text manually instead of using the drop down and the value does not match any of the drop down list, once you step out of the questions the application hangs for about 30 seconds.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application
2. Goto Site Map>SmartScripts
3. Run any SmartScript that has a drop down list answer type.
4. Type in the drop down answer some text that does not match any value in the drop down list.
5. Once you step out of the questions going to another question the cursor go to spinning circle and application hang for about 30 seconds.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms