Defining Service Region Geographic Areas Using City
(Doc ID 2310118.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Life Sciences CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 SIA  version, Client Functionality
Defining Service Region Geographic Areas using City
As Per the Siebel Field Service Guide, we understand that Service Region Defining is done either by Zip Code OR Geo Codes (Latitude and Longitude).
Our Client has a requirement where he would need the Service Region Definition happen based on the City.
We understand that this approach has some pitfalls but we would like to know if any of the clients has followed this approach for Service Regions.
If So, please let us know the below details
1) Technical feasibility with Vanilla Approach.
2) Geography that the client handled as our clients has his feet all over the world.
3) Any Customizations done to meet the requirement.
4) Any Performance related Compromise is needed to achieve the same.
5) Would Oracle recommend this approach?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document