Visibility Issues When In High Contrast Mode.
(Doc ID 2311424.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Different visibility issues when using Display in high contrast mode:
1. Inactive fields, normally grayed out, are not visible.
2. A selected menu entry is not highlighted
3. Selected rows are not detectable.
1. Change your screen to high contrast mode by pressing left Alt+left Shift+Print Screen. In Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, you can turn on high contrast from the sign-in screen
2. Log in Siebel ecommunications_enu IP17.1 with IE.
3. Navigate to Service request and observe the following behavior:
- Inactive fields, normally greyed out, are not visible
- A selected menu entry is not highlighed
- Selected rows are not detectable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document