For the Inline Attribute of A Root Complex Product Does Not Appear The Right Value
(Doc ID 2312084.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once configured the inline attribute, in eConfigurated appears all the values no matter if has been restricted. Even so, the user can select the first value which is not ok.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import into Workspace Project, all the files attached
2. Configure inline attributes for SIM Card. eg: Subscription Type and it should have more values, Cost Control and Prepaid are two of them.
3. Consider the root product "Pre-Paid GSM Connection" with one of the components: SIM Card
4. The Promotion "SIM Promotion" has one component "Pre-Paid GSM Connection" with only one attribute included :"Pre-Paid"
5. Create a Sales Order and add the Promotion "SIM Promotion"
6. Go on Customize for the Promotion component : Pre-Paid GSM Connection"
7. You will notice an inconsistent behavior among SubscriptionType Attribute. Inline attribute will show all the values defined for Subscription Type and allow user to select the first one even it was a restriction defined. And moving to e-configurator for same line, will see that Subscription Type attribute will show only Pre-Paid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document