Unable To Navigate Between Record Sets In Product Pick Applet. Record Count Is Also Incorrect. Eligibility Display Mode = 2
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
Unable to Navigate between record sets in Product Pick Applet. Record Count is incorrect.
For instance, if a user is looking for a specific product, say "Ringer HW", and does a query as "*HW*". The product count (in the upper right corner of the pop-up applet) is showing incorrect record count. When the user then navigate back and forth using the 'Next Page' button (>|) or 'Previous Page' button (|<) repeatedly, the applet eventually appears to freeze, and users can no longer navigate to different records.
The record count should be correct and also the navigation to next record set should work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to Siebel eCommunications application and navigate to My Sales Orders
2) Select any Pending Order or create a new one
3) Go to Order Line Items View and click on + button to add a new Order Line Item
4) In the new line item record, in Product field, click on the Pick applet icon
5) The product pick applet will open. Do a query in the query field in the top part of the pop-up applet (ie do not enter into query mode), and do a search for the product.
6) Navigate forward to the next record set and notice that record count is not correct
7) Navigate forwards no change happens. The record set remains as is.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot Navigate between record sets in Product Pick Applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms